Sunday, June 24, 2012

Everybody knows PJ!


So, everybody at RCC knows PJ! He has a lot of energy, a lot of passion, and is a little nutty. This is PJ one night while a bunch of RCC photography students were at the Asheboro Copperheads baseball game trying to get pictures for an assignment. This was my first of many nights to shoot for this assignment and it turned out to be a disaster. Not only did I not get any pictures worthy of turning in, but while sitting on the third base side of the field, a batter hit a foul missile going about 80 mph right at me and clobbered me just below the knee. I have never felt such pain! PJ was such a help after I got hit and even gave me a baseball the next day that he had all of the players sign!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of PJ-- I especially like your framing on the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, i love these i would like a printed copy when u have the time to do it. It also made me tear. Glad you were ok after all the ice.

    ReplyDelete