Friday, June 15, 2012

Painting with Light

Oh my goodness! I was so obsessed with this assignment from my Small Format class. We had to "paint with light" which you can do SO many different ways. I spent several nights out in the dark trying different ways of painting with light. David was so patient helping me! That is him in the background swinging around some steel wool that was on fire. I love how the sparks are flying everywhere. I had planned on doing this at Hamilton Lakes out on the dock, but every time I tried it was raining!

5 comments:

  1. awesome painting with light! Steel Wool on fire is a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it looks like a saw cutting though something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Isn't it fun when you have someone who you can do these assignments with!? I'm sure David is ultra proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alicia, although this isn't exactly what you wanted, it looks GREAT! Very good idea, with a great outcome.

    ReplyDelete