Sunday, June 10, 2012

Parks and Recreation


 This weeks blog theme is Parks and Recreation. I went to Center City Park and spent hours watching people enjoy a beautiful afternoon. Most of my time was spent at the fountain. The water would spray up from one side and form an archway for people to walk through. I took SO many pictures, I couldn't choose just one! I loved hearing the kids laugh as they ran through the water. They got drenched! There was also a wedding that must have just finished up as I got there. I snapped the bride and her bridal party as they were leaving. There is so much to see at Center City Park!

2 comments:

  1. Alicia, I love the little kid's expression as he was playing in the water. You captured a great moment here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!
    Alicia, you did such a good job on this assignment, these pictures are beautiful, light is fantastic, etc...

    ReplyDelete